IT Specialist – Application Development
- A 3-year chamber of industry and commerce training programme with a theory component at the BBS Haarentor professional academy in Oldenburg
- Training in the development of software and multimedia applications
- Training in programming and developing and working with databases
- Additionally, conceptualisation, testing, documentation and maintenance of software solutions in various fields
- A passion for computers and IT systems
- A high degree of flexibility and an extensive willingness to learn
- An affinity for logical thinking and the ability to work independently
- Own initiative, the ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- A solid school-leaving certificate, especially with good grades in German, maths and computer science / IT
Have we sparked your interest?
Do you enjoy using different types of software and programming languages and are you interested in technical processes? Then this is exactly the right training programme for you! Joint the Paneuropa team and start training for your future career today!
Paneuropa is one of the leading providers of combined transport in Europe.
The company offers reliable and environmentally-friendly rail transport solutions with over 1,200 of its own transport units. Paneuropa’s intelligent linking of rail and road transport and the use of REEFUEL (bio-LNG and e-LNG) for pre and onward carriage have already eliminated all CO2 emissions.
Paneuropa Transport GmbH
Harmer Straße 43 • 49456 Bakum
Tel.: 04446 5739-263